Supporting Sim Racers Worldwide
The International Sim Racing Federation (ISRF) is a federation created by sim racers from across the world. The purpose of the ISRF is to support sim racers across all platforms by helping to develop our sport. Through guidance and legitimacy, the ISRF will help raise global profile of sim racing.
The ISRF is an international non-profit group formed with the intention of upholding the interests of its constituant members in all matters concerning sim racing.
The ISRF exists to support simracing's growth as a dominate player in the esport scene. The federation aims to support all involved sim racers - from professional drivers through to team managers - across all genres of sim racing.
The ISRF is run for the benefit of sim racers. The membership can shape the federation's strategic decisions through participating in the Driver Commitee or Team Committee as well as the General Assembly. Elections will be held to fill management and board positions within the ISRF.
The ISRF will be transparent in it's goals and decision making. Updates will be provided regularly to ISRF members. The board and management will be approachable and readily contactable for the purposes of accountability and open discussion.
The International Sim Racing Federation is a non-profit entity. The ISRF aims to explore income generation inititiaves with the aim to cover any operational costs and fund the growth of simracing. The ISRF has been established by volunteer staff.
ISRF In The Press
- Question and Answers with The International Sim Racing Federation – The Simpit
- International Sim Racing Federation Picks up Steam – SimRacingPaddock
- DC-SimRacing PS4 community en competities NL/BE racing – PSX Sense
- International Sim Racing Federation – SeeTheAir
- How million-dollar Vegas eRace will change the game – Motorsport.com
- International Sim Racing Federation – Sim Racing Evolution
- Powstała FEDERACJA SIMRACINGU – Wykop
- VIB3SPORTS joins the International Sim Racing Federation – Vib3sports
- International Sim Racing Federation – Pitlanes
- NEO Endurance joins ISRF – NEO Endurance
- Sim Racers Start International Federation To Structure Sim Racing Across All Simulators and Countries – On Wheels TV
- INTERNATIONAL SIM RACING FEDERATION?! – DriveTribe
- International Sim Racing Federation gegründet – AMS-League
- International Sim Racing Federation – Driving Italia
- The FIA of virtual motorsport simulations – Jan Kiermeyer Racing
About the ISRF
We support your work for sim racing in many ways. Not only can we provide general rules of competition that you’re allowed to use as a basic template, we can promote your community and create business opportunities for it as well as help you find sponsors and audiences.
You’ll be able to find more competition through our collaboration with the members and communities. You have also the opportunity to take part in the federation’s decision making via the drivers’ association. The driver association will be under the Federation and will have presence in decision making of the federation.
The federation is the link to reach all the sim racers across the globe, thus we can provide you valuable business opportunities.
The ISRF was initially founded on the sidelines of the ADAC SimExpo in 2017. The founding board members were:
The currently elected board members are:
Olli Pahkala, Kris Cobb, Michi Hoyer, Chris Weaver, Eric Stranne, Matt Burgess, Brenton O’Brien